Sunday 29 September 2013

The Prince of Prints

It has been on the cards since the start of the year, but you know how long it takes to sort anything out, particularly when you're in a full time job and many places are shut at weekends, but finally I have had some prints of my latest paintings made.

Seeing as I don't own any of my original paintings, and I can't seem to make them quick enough these days, I thought this could be a great way to keep my hand in the art scene, maybe try and get them in some galleries and sell them to make a few extra pennies. (..any takers?!)


Prom Print, Cheltenham, are responsible for these beauties; archival quality fine art GiclĂ©e prints, each in an edition of 10 (ignore the 50 in the above image, I was getting a bit ahead of myself!), signed and numbered.

The frames were made at Cotswold Framing in Knightsbridge, Cheltenham; plain black with a little spacer behind the glass, so that the print is set back ever so slightly. I'm absolutely amazed at how well the paintings have been translated into print, and the frame, with it's rich matt finish, brings it all together perfectly. 

It's early days, but now I've logged and blogged, they're officially out there. If you're interested, please get in contact!



No comments:

Post a Comment