Wednesday 28 July 2010

Farewell Nottingham (for now)



It's official. I've gone from graduand to graduate, and it was over in an instant. I had a wonderful week celebrating (again!) my results, I still can't quite believe it.

I've left my lovely house in Nottingham for the summer and moved home to Tewkesbury. Luckily there aren't many distractions in this little town, so I can crack on with all the painting I've been itching to do. Keep an eye out for new Polaroids that I'll be posting on here, I think it may take a bit of time to get going again. FULL STEAM AHEAD.

In other news, some of my work from 1st and 2nd year has been selected for the Bad Art Salon being held at the Vintage @ Goodwood Festival. This takes place from 13th-15th August at the Goodwood Estate, West Sussex. Mary and Norman (below) are in it, if you're going, do go and look!

No comments:

Post a Comment