Friday 28 January 2011

Lucie says relax - not Frankie

It seems like I've had a super long 'To Do List' for the past 6 months, and - at last - I've managed to tick a few things off. So, with what feels like a weight having been lifted off my shoulders, I'm going to take the weekend off from thinking about what I need to do next.

Next week I'll be heading on over to Cardiff for the Pile Private View at Chapter, which I'm really looking forward to. You can see some images of what the show looked like in Surface Gallery, and more information about the exhibition and Chapter itself HERE.


Also, I've taken part in Light Bite; an exhibition of Miniature Magnetic Artworks on the street lights of Nottingham - part of Nottingham's Light Night Festival on February 18th, from 6pm.


You can find out more about Light Bite HERE, and Light Night HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment